(1) Consumers have a fundamental legal right to cancel long-distance transactions. Concerning this right, in section (2) below the Provider displays some information based on the model text in the relevant law. Section (3) contains a cancellation form template.
(2) Cancellation policy
1. Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The fourteen-day cancellation period runs from the day on which you or a named third party who is not a carrier have or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must send clear notification (by e.g. letter, fax or email) of your decision to cancel this contract to us at T.I.P. Technische Industrie Produkte GmbH, Siemensstrasse 17, 74915 Waibstadt, Germany (telephone: +49 7263-912-50, fax: +49 7263-912-525, email: email@example.com). You may, but are not required to, use the enclosed model cancellation form template. Your notice of intention to cancel the contract shall be deemed to have been sent in time if you sent it off before the end of the cancellation period.
2. Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we are obliged to refund immediately, or by fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we received notice that you were cancelling your contract, all payments received from you including delivery charges (with the exception of additional costs for any delivery option chosen by you other than our low-cost standard delivery). To issue this refund, we shall use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless a different arrangement has been expressly agreed with you. Under no circumstances shall you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to issue the refund until we have received the goods back from you or you have provided proof of sending the goods back, whichever is the sooner.
You must send back or release the goods to us immediately, or by fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notified us of your intention to cancel the contract. The goods shall be deemed to have been sent back in time if you sent them off before the end of the fourteen-day period.
You must pay the direct costs of sending back the goods.
You are not required to pay for any loss of value of the goods unless this loss resulted from your handling the goods in a way that was not required in order to check their condition, properties or functioning.
(3) As required by law, the Provider informs you that you can use the following cancellation form template:
Cancellation form template
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
– To T.I.P. Technische Industrie Produkte GmbH, Siemensstrasse 17, 74915 Waibstadt (fax: +49 7263-912-525; email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract that I/we (*) entered into to purchase the following goods (*)/obtain the following services (*)
– Ordered on (*) /received on (*)
– Name(s) of the consumer/consumers (*)
– Address of the consumer/consumers (*)
– Signature(s) of the consumer/consumers (only for notice given on paper)
(*) Delete whichever does not apply